General Teach me more about my Grande Punto 57

Currently reading:
General Teach me more about my Grande Punto 57

Chaniecebr

I am just wondering what else there is to know about my pinto. I have had t for a couple of years now.. still do not know how to set up the Blue&me, I’m wondering whether my back windscreen has a screenwash squirter bit ? as it is always so dirty and the only way to get it clean is to wash my whole car and having to park down a dirty road for work doesn’t help the amount of times I have to clean my car ? is there anything else that I can find out about my car ... also any advice on what to do for my dash- it goes very pixilated or nothing at all and when it is dry weather it sometimes becomes clear then goes pixilated again...

Thank you!

but the rear screenwash line does break..it can be repaired . I used an airline connector and airline from a pet shop..fishtank stuff.

if the screeen swings between being ok and not then id suspect the electrical connection..or the actual dash clocks themselves.
Are you in the UK?

Is the windshield washer working ? If so the rear one should! Push the right stalk toward the dash to activate the pump in rear-wise direction (the same pump is used for front and rear washer, driven clock or anti-clockwise...).
Regarding the dash display, you got moisture/bad connection between the LCD and the PCB. You'll have to dismantle and dry it with hit air gun (on low temp) or an hair dryer and reassemble. Swapping the dash with a donor is another alternative, mileage infos are stored in the ECU ...

BRs, Bernie

If someone here helped You fix -or better, understand- your issue, hit the thanks icon @ bottom right corner, it's free and makes us feel helpy ;-)

wow i've had my GP 5 years and never realised it had a rear washer. Should probably read the manual :D

Back