Panda (Classic) Newbie.

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) Newbie.

thorinbushmill

Hello. I'm John from Seattle and i recently picked up a 1993 Fiat Panda 4x4 that was imported from Japan, where it was sold new. It is left hand drive, weirdly enough. I own a few VW Vanagon Syncros and have owned a Pinz 712K in the past, so the Panda really interested me with it's Steyr Puch connection. So far the little Panda has been a blast to drive and I'm looking forward to being a part of the Panda community. ...which, as far as I can tell, is non existent in North America. But here's to changing that! Cheers.

Hello. I'm John from Seattle and i recently picked up a 1993 Fiat Panda 4x4 that was imported from Japan, where it was sold new. It is left hand drive, weirdly enough. I own a few VW Vanagon Syncros and have owned a Pinz 712K in the past, so the Panda really interested me with it's Steyr Puch connection. So far the little Panda has been a blast to drive and I'm looking forward to being a part of the Panda community. ...which, as far as I can tell, is non existent in North America. But here's to changing that! Cheers.

Hi, I’m Paul from Texas. I have a 1988 Fiat Panda 4x4 Sisley left hand imported from Switzerland. Love the little car it just gets a little hot to drive in the peak of summer without AC.

Last edited:
This is a photo of my Panda and I the first day in Texas.

Attachments

• CE2BA32D-3840-4CE4-9A7A-FBE0CE5A72DC.jpeg
    CE2BA32D-3840-4CE4-9A7A-FBE0CE5A72DC.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Back