Technical Fiat croma 1.9 150 hp. Asr unavailable,abs unavailable Pls help me

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat croma 1.9 150 hp. Asr unavailable,abs unavailable Pls help me

22tony

I have on dashboard brake pads light and triangle with ! yellow both.When i connect Elm 327 interface, on Abs system and press Y(for yes) on display say Asr unavailable, Abs unavailable and a beep sound. Why cannot connect? At engine i can connect. At other car i can connect to Abs. Please help me
P.S sorry for my bad English

Last edited:
Hi Tony,
Thought I'd posted a reply to you but it seems to have vanished :(

First thing is whether you have had any other random faults recently. A failing battery can generate all manner of odd faults and failures that don't seem to be battery related. Try giving it a good charge or get it tested if it's old or hasn't been used much for a while.

Next thing is to check the cables and connectors inside the wheel arch are corroded or even work through. You should be able to check without taking the wheels off but it's easier if you do.

I have on dashboard brake pads light and triangle with ! yellow both.When i connect Elm 327 interface, on Abs system and press Y(for yes) on display say Asr unavailable, Abs unavailable and a beep sound. Why cannot connect? At engine i can connect. At other car i can connect to Abs. Please help me
P.S sorry for my bad English

Hi,
Sorry for slow reponse I'm away from home on business.
To connect to the ABS sytem on a Croma you need a A1 "Green" adaptor lea between the ELM327 and the car. A set of 3 is
www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-Alfa-Lancia...dapter-Diagnostics-MULTIECUSCAN/281385011211?

Robert G8RPI.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I know how to connect to engine,abs,airbag.i have adapters (connectors)

Last edited:
Have you done basics like checking fuses and connectors? Read fault codes and done a Proxy-alignment?

It sounds lie the ABS node is not on the CAN bus. this coul be lack of power, bad connection, short circuit in wiring or faulty ECU. Has anything appened to the car recently? ny other fauls or problems? Did te fault just appear?

Robert G8RPI.

Back