Tuning Lowered and breathing better

Currently reading:
Tuning Lowered and breathing better

Just got my Schumacher back from having a lowering kit fitted - new springs and shocks all around, with a 45mm drop at the front and 25mm drop at the rear.

This goes along with my Sportex cat back exhaust, enlarged throttle body (thanks Sparky!) and a K&N 57i induction kit.

Driving pretty nicely now - track day coming on Thursday at Castle Combe. Can't wait!

Seicento - 4.jpg
Seicento - 3.jpg
Seicento - 5.jpg
Seicento - 1.jpg
Seicento - 2.jpg

Sparky from this board modifies the OEM bodies by matching them out and fitting a bigger butterfly.

Certainly feels perkier, we'll find out for certain when I hit the track.

I'm sure it's 40mm, but I could be wrong.

A bigger TB makes a big difference on SPI cars, so I'll be interested to see what it does for an MPI.

Also wondering if I should get a P75 cam, as I had in my SPI.

The ride height looks perfect, can I ask which springs and shocks you went for?

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Hello all ,as my English is not very good maybe I cant find many information on this , I have a 2002 1.1 Mips Seicento and I was lookin to replace the Throtle Body for one with larger opening (40mm?) and fit a Induction Filter after, can someone tell me what I need to buy or do? Thanks

Hello all ,as my English is not very good maybe I cant find many information on this , I have a 2002 1.1 Mips Seicento and I was lookin to replace the Throtle Body for one with larger opening (40mm?) and fit a Induction Filter after, can someone tell me what I need to buy or do? Thanks

Sparky5 is the member to message. He offers on exchange, so either buy a spare mpi throttle body or have your car off the road for a few weeks while you send him yours and wait for the repayment.

Sparky5 is the member to message. He offers on exchange, so either buy a spare mpi throttle body or have your car off the road for a few weeks while you send him yours and wait for the repayment.

Thanks h2ypr, already did that and order one from Sparky5 ;)(y)

Back