Recirculation?

Currently reading:
Recirculation?

Chersbxtch

63 plate 500C. Correct me if I’m wrong, recirculation should only be used if the air outside is polluted, because it causes fog on the inside windscreen. My recirculation button keeps turning on by itself! Any idea why? I’ve only had it a few weeks so still getting used to everything.

If it has auto climate control, the auto setting will often use the recirculate for short periods, to speed up the warming or cooling process. It should go off after a short time, generally no longer than 10-15 minutes.

Let it do its stuff.

In the centre of the dash, below the heater controls is a small vent. Run the fluffy brush of your vacuum cleaner across is gently. This is the temp sensor for the auto control, and if full of fluff can cause temp sensing to be erratic, or just tardy.
When I got the Panda, the auto climate was a bit slow to react to temps changing, waiting unitl we got quite warm before it cooled us, and later, waiting unitl we were shivering before adding heat. Two minutes with the vac, and all has been fine for the last nine years.

Back