Technical Stilo Abarth Selespeed won't shift

Currently reading:
Technical Stilo Abarth Selespeed won't shift

barin

Hey Guys,

I am having an issue with my Stilo Abarth Selespeed shifter.

It was stuck in 1st gear, than playing around with it for days, like try to shift once a day, it went to neutral. So we could start up the car. After a few days, it shifted to 2nd gear.

It is currently stuck in 2nd gear and does not want to engage any other gear. I have read through the forum posts related but could not find a solution.
When I open the door, the pump starts up.
There is fluid in the system.
The accumulator was exchanged.
Brake pedal is recognized (verified through Multiecuscan)
The calibration program errors out with "Cluch stroke insufficient"

I have added a photo of the values in Multiecuscan, my hope is someone knowledgable is able to spot some issue

Thank you

Attachments

• 960C34FB-B698-45EE-BE3A-6E7C20D94715.jpeg
    960C34FB-B698-45EE-BE3A-6E7C20D94715.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 132
HI,JUST SEEN YOUR POST,have you tryed removing the torque speed sensor and cleaning it,they get dirty from particles off metal in the gearbox,,
Its down by the gearbox,you can get to it from underneath the engine,or jack up passenger side wheel,remove wheel and wing cowling,if i remember its a 19 spanner to open it,will have a cable connected to it,just take it out,wipe end clean and use a blow gun to blow off any dirt on end,make sure all the tiny wholes are clear again,even brake fluid will help,i did this to my stilo abarth,and never gave any gearbox troubles again.

Back