Technical Water in injector overflow pipe

Currently reading:
Technical Water in injector overflow pipe

jimbob29

Hi guys still trying to determine cause of doblo 1.9 jtd 07 cranking but not starting. It starts occasionally after like 8 trys bit when warm it doesn't want to know. Battery needed changing and the plugs were buggered so I'm now checking fuel system. I have fuel pressure coming out of all the pipes but when I took the over flow pipe off of the top of the injectors it was full of water and the tops of the injectors had it sat in them. Can anyone help with this.
Cheers
Jim

Hi guys still trying to determine cause of doblo 1.9 jtd 07 cranking but not starting. It starts occasionally after like 8 trys bit when warm it doesn't want to know. Battery needed changing and the plugs were buggered so I'm now checking fuel system. I have fuel pressure coming out of all the pipes but when I took the over flow pipe off of the top of the injectors it was full of water and the tops of the injectors had it sat in them. Can anyone help with this.
Cheers
Jim

What is the history of the vehicle and fault(s)?

Robert G8RPI.

It once had an issue with bogging down under acceleration but that was cured with a filter change 3 years ago. Appart from that nothing really. It has always taken a while to fire up but only say 5 to 10 secs.

Back