Technical Skydome runner adjustment

Currently reading:
Technical Skydome runner adjustment

Hey guys,

Just trying to figure out a problem I'm having with my Bravo's sunroof -
The roof when opening seems not to tilt up properly meaning that it occasionally hits the rear glass panel and then closes again automatically.

I think I've tracked it down to the passenger (UK) side rear runner (Pictured) which seems to be a bit loose (I can pull it up and down by hand) whereas the drivers side runner is rock solid.

Does anyone know how to adjust these? I'd imagine it's just a loose bolt but I can't see how i'd even get to it!

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_20190221_153359.jpg
    IMG_20190221_153359.jpg
    412.6 KB · Views: 119
The plastic covers running the length of the roof can be unclipped to get a proper look inside at the runners. When I bought my Nravo the roof would open but not close, when I looked into it the runners were very dry and no grease inside the rails, the runners have a sort of white rubbery/ plastic material that guides it along the rail as it opens, if it gets too dry it cracks and can seize the opening/ closing function. After I greased the guide rails and done a few open and close operations to spread the grease it worked no problem and has done for the six months now since I done it.

Back