The new Grande Punto

Currently reading:
The new Grande Punto

Or is it a Kia.... or a Peugeot......

****ing hell Fiat.

Not only have the ruined the face in the "facelift", they've just not bothered to update the rest of the car, making it a clearly rehashed version of a rehashed version of the Grande.

attachment.php

All mainstream cars appear to be morphing in to each :( With the amount of platform and component sharing going on I suspect eventually we'll be stuck with 1 generic car where all you alter is the badge and the spec

We need an every day car manufacturer to step up and produce something fun again

Word over on FF is this is for India although I'm not holding my breath that Fiat will do anything radical for the UK market either. At least they're no longer categorically stating there won't be another punto though so perhaps they have realised that releasing different versions of only the 500 and panda is not the way to go

Harper said:
Word over on FF is this is for India although I'm not holding my breath that Fiat will do anything radical for the UK market either. At least they're no longer categorically stating there won't be another punto though so perhaps they have realised that releasing different versions of only the 500 and panda is not the way to go

The problem is also that Vauxhall have just done the exact same with the Corsa and given it a big facelift rather than a new model, and as we know the Grande and Corsa share a lot of their underpinnings, so that will lead Fiat into doing the exact same and reusing as much as they can...basically, i expect the above, or very simillar will end up in the UK as the "new" Grande/Evo

Back