General My website pics!

Currently reading:
General My website pics!

Will be uploaded tonight! Including the suspension drop!

Managed to get some pics together and website will be up shortly!

Click on by sig banner for the site!

Coming soon: Cinq lower than a Prostitute's knickers!

I like the colour coded dial surround! Do the engine starter button and fuel cut off switch really work?

Car looks wicked! :)

What exactly does a vacuum gauge do though? Is it important?

The gear knob is just what I wanted (I'll have to get a different one now! :() Do you have any problems getting reverse?

The starter button? Does it work and how the hell do you light a fag while driving?!? have you ever truied using a lighter whilst driving?? Nigh on impossible!

Like the dials, I have a carbon film on mine but when I get white dials mine are going to be done in red.

-------------------------
"There goes David Brent...I must remember to thank him"

The starter switch uses a live feed from the ignition supply and wired in to a relay that prevents the button from being used while ignition is off. You'll need a proper lighter if you wanna smoke in my car but the bonus is, when the ashtray is closed, the button is hidden!

The cut off switch basically cuts ECU and fuel pump power. easy enough to wire up if you're good at electrics.

Gearknob wasn't the easiest to fit bit it does allow 5th and reverse gear

Speedbumps are my arch enemy!!!

:)nice car! i'm gonna copy your idea and paint my dial surround! just lucky i got some spray paint last week!

WHEN THIS BABY HIT'S 88...YOUR GONNA SEE SOME SERIOUS s**t!

Is that Single Wiper convo actually functional, or did you just put the wiper in the middle of the screen? If is does work, how did you do it?

Arse

Ill think of something witty....just wait and see............wait I might not.

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by arseofbox
Is that Single Wiper convo actually functional, or did you just put the wiper in the middle of the screen? If is does work, how did you do it?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Basically, i aquired (nicked) a Jaguar wiper linkage at a scrappy from an early model that utilised the single wiper function and put that in the cinq with a bit of modding. Took it out as the pivot on the wiper stem was knocking off the bulkhead and did further mods. Eventually i had to scrap the idea of the Jag linkage and used bits from it. I now have a longer arm on the wiper motor that gives the original cinq linkage to sweep the screen 70%. All i need to do is to get at least 90% sweep before the MOT is due

Speedbumps are my arch enemys!!!

Back