General Pictures of punto 15" on 40-45mm drop please!

Currently reading:
General Pictures of punto 15" on 40-45mm drop please!

softwarez

Established member
i've searched galary and google.. but i just cant find any!!!

does anybody have a picture of a Mk1 punto lowered 40-45mm on 15" alloys? I would appreciate this greatly!

cheers! wouldnt a mk1 be a tad bit higher off the floor though? (my main concern is speed bumps)

There you go !!!

after_lowering.JPG

cool, cool, send :D cuz i might buy some for £59 45 front, 40 back :D

How is it on speed bumps? tell me it straight up please, cheers :D:D and.. hows it on speed bumps with people in the back and front etc? tell me all you can about the drop, would be great! thanks! (P.S, Im having my standard bumpers etc, so that wont make it more difficult)

P.S, could ya get me some good angles of ur M3 mirrors please mate? would be appreciated!!

Managed to find time to take some decent photo's of the back with the 40mm drop i put on wednesday night. At the moment, only the back has been done. Couple of pics below, btw, it took only 15mins to do the whole back end change on my own, piece of the yellow stuff.

PIC00193.jpg

PIC00875.jpg

PIC00868.jpg

:worship: The difference is glorious, I like and these are the 40mm all rund drop kits, where are you getting these springs that are going to cost you £59?

I don't get any rubbing at all in my car with just me and the misses in it

With the car is four up it does rub when cornering quite hard (roundabouts)

I will send photos of the mirrors as a pm to you later this evening as it's a bit off topic

Where abouts in the uk?
As I have a set of spring clamps here

View this thread for before and after pics
https://www.fiatforum.com/showthread.php?t=41205&highlight=lowering+springs

Edit: No problems with speed humps at all

Last edited:
Good stuff :D
I live in the U.K, East Yorkshire, Hull ?

I'm buying them off a website.. cant remember the name :( i got the url somewhere.. :O very cheap stuff... i bought alloy tax disc holder for £3, gear knob (led + carbon effect :p) for £6 and gaitor for £15 amazingly cheap gear!! and great quality.. must find the url again :p

Back