Fiat/alfa/porsche parts at Scottish Italian Car Day.

Currently reading:
Fiat/alfa/porsche parts at Scottish Italian Car Day.

Hello all,

If anyone is needing mk1 punto parts, Porsche 944 parts or alfa 147 consumables i will be happy to bring some down to SCID with me.

I am looking to offload:
Fiat Punto Mk1:
Front end repair Panels:
Front slam panel - unpainted, Radiator support beam - unpainted, Bumper re-inforcement bar - unpainted - £10 each or £25 for all 3.
Front bumper, sporting style - unpainted, brand new - £40
Sporting interior, good condition but door cards slightly mishapen from storage - £40 the lot
GT center console - £10
sporting alloys, all 4, good condition, 1 kerbed slightly. needs 3 tyres - £50
double dish style front headlights- 1 new, 1 used but good condition £30 the pair
clear indicators (not repeaters) - £5 pair. one brand new, 1 used but good condition.

Alfa 147 consumables: (2.0 tspark 2001 model)
rear Disks and pads, front droplinks, front trackrod ends - £30 set, £15 pair and £15 pair respectivly.

Porsche 944:
Complete car braking. pm for more info.

The sale proceeds go to my Flat fund. If you want anything let me know and i will chuck it in the back of the Evo for sunday (assuming you are going to SCID this year).

the pads are Delphi, the disks i think are drive-tec. I used the same manufacturer disks and pads on my 145 and had no issues so i am sure they are decent quality.

The Droplinks and track rod ends i am not sure of. they have a panda on the box. I will check tonight. They were supplied by Autolusso so i doubt they are of rubbish quality.

Back