Technical Cinq fog light switch

Currently reading:
Technical Cinq fog light switch

unikarl

I have noticed a fewof you have a front bumper with fog lights in. I like the look of them and plan on fitting fogs to the girlies Cinq soon but i want to do a proper job of it.

Is there a switch that comes with the fogs that fits perfectly into the car or do you just have to fit one of those cheap rocker switch type things?

AFAIK the ones I have seen which have the traditional Cinq wiper/indicator stocks when fitted with the fogs just have an extra switch grafted onto the panel as all the switch spaces are already taken, but on mine which has the Sei type stocks there are 2 spare switch holders and therefore i have fitted a proper fog light switch which looks like its meant to be there.

I don't know if there is a Fiat switch tho as I changed all my Fiat ones for Lancia ones which look nicer and fit in same holes.

Aaron.

Last edited:
the abarth cinqs have the switch where the headlight adjustors should be i think.

2107lightadjustor_and_neons.jpg

not sure what you're meant to do if you have adjustors and fogs though :confused:

it depends on what is in your car. i drive with them set to 3, pointed at the ground so as not to dazzle people. If i'm driving on NSL roads i'll angle them up till the light goes where i want, think its normally around 2.

Its annoying that they don't light up though. The only dash switch you really need to be able to see at night and you can't!!

So can I just walk into a Fiat dealsers and ask at the parts desk for an Arbarth fog light switch?

Back