500 LOOKING FOR A blue and me tom tom & cradle

Currently reading:
500 LOOKING FOR A blue and me tom tom & cradle

Dom123

Looking for a blue and me tom tom and cradle.

Just brought a fiat 500 and can’t really afford dealerships crazy prices

Please messsage me if you have one for sale

It is possible to get a phone mount that fits the dash socket, much better than a windscreen mount. Still a silly price from the dealer, but if you can pick one up second hand it is a useful bit of kit. Only downside compared to the Tom Tom and cradle is that it doesn't have a power pick-up, so you have to trail a cable to the usb socket, but you would be doing that with a windscreen mount anyway.

Thank you for your advice guys. I pick up the car on Saturday ( can’t wait ). Will most likely use google maps as I’m doing now... just reading UKIP in advance it sounded like the blue and me was the bees knees and it probably was a few years ago

Thank you again for your responses

I had one of these B&Me satnavs back in 2010 - it wasn't made by Tomtom. Absolutely terrible - took an age to even turn it on. Never used it even once and ended up giving it to a charity shop.

I have the fiat phone holder that fits the satnav socket in my evo, well worth the money and use google maps or Apple maps for free upto date maps which tell you all the latest traffic info, tomtom sets don’t have free map updates and as many are finding out are being made obsolete by tomtom who are not doing maps for older satnavs

I have the fiat phone holder that fits the satnav socket in my evo, well worth the money and use google maps or Apple maps for free upto date maps which tell you all the latest traffic info, tomtom sets don’t have free map updates and as many are finding out are being made obsolete by tomtom who are not doing maps for older satnavs

Where did you buy from

Back