Technical I'm confused, confused.com???

Currently reading:
Technical I'm confused, confused.com???

tompiper

I've had my Panda now for 3 days and I just cannot fathom how to re-set the clock which is about 1 hour & 11 minutes ahead. I've done both the user manual on-line and the one in the car...........as clear as filthy mud, :bang: not even my son can figure it out. Can anybody help this poor old soul?

Hi.

Where is the control?

Near speedo binnacle.. or on dash.. by drivers knee?

Charlie
I have Blue & Me and apparently it can be done by centre info centre. The handbook is worse than useless, my neighbour has just been in, he has a Peugeot, he had no idea either.
It's a 2015/16 Panda Easy + with bluetooth.

There's a button called 'Set' under the radio and to either side an 'up' and 'down' button to navigate the menu. This directs you to the various menu options including clock.

Some of the menu settings aren't accessible with the engine running.

I also find the menus - and the handbook - impenetrable. Nothing is in the least bit intuitive. Changing any of the settings is a frustrating exercise in trial and error. Worst car I've ever had, in that respect.

When you find out how to adjust the clock, please let us all know!

Some of the menu settings aren't accessible with the engine running.

I also find the menus - and the handbook - impenetrable. Nothing is in the least bit intuitive. Changing any of the settings is a frustrating exercise in trial and error. Worst car I've ever had, in that respect.

When you find out how to adjust the clock, please let us all know!
I think I've found the answer......
TAKE THE BLOODY THING TO A FIAT DEALERSHIP:eek:

AB100 is right Set button with engine off and door shut and the up and down arrows, then set to get into time submenu and set hours and mins as appropriate. Write on a post it and leave in book pack for when clocks go forward. After 5 Pandas can't say remember how I learnt to change the time. But I've never forgotten it.....

Here you go, in steps:

• Get in the car, shut the door, and turn the key to the first position (so the warning lights come on), but don't start the engine.
  • To the left of the hazard light switch are three buttons: two have symbols for headlight up/down, and one says 'set' (it also has a little 'return' symbol on it)
  • Press 'set' once, and at the top of the digital display in the instrument panel, the word 'menu' should appear.
  • The buttons either side of 'set' are the up/down buttons for that menu. Press 'up' and you will step through the options: dimmer > buzzer ...etc.
  • Keep pressing until 'Set Time' appears.
  • Now press 'set' again which confirms you want to set the time (in this case it acts like an 'ok' or 'return' button).
  • Use the up/down buttons to set the clock to the right time - keep pressing and it will go though faster. Press 'down' to go backwards if that is nearer the time to be set.
  • Once correct time shows, press 'set' to fix it. This will return you to the menu.
  • Press 'up' again and the menu will show 'Set Date'
  • Press 'Set' to confirm you want to change the date and use the up/down and 'set' buttons to set it. Press 'set' at the final stage to 'fix' it and return to the menu.
  • To exit the set up menu, either press up/down until 'Exit menu' shows (and press "Set" to accept this), or just wait and it will exit by itself.
Other options in that menu let you set the brightness of the dash (the 'dimmer' option) - again, up to get to it, then 'set' to say you want to alter the setting, up/down to dim or brighten, 'set' to fix it (and return to menu). You can set the volume of the 'low fuel' and ice warning 'beep' (that's the 'buzzer' setting), and also choose whether the car locks itself as you start driving (the 'autoclose' option)

Some of the menu options are disabled if the engine is running.

Also, those buttons set the height of the headlight beam:
If the headlights are turned on with the engine running, pressing 'up' or 'down' (without pressing 'set') adjusts the headlight angle. This is shown in the centre of the digital display, with a 0, 1, 2 or 3 next to the symbol of the headlight. Should be on zero most of the time, unless you put an elephant in the boot, where you can set it down a bit (to 1, or 2 at most) to compensate for the weight tipping the front of the car up.

To other the earlier replies: there are no buttons on side of instruments (that was old model Panda), and no 'self set' from the radio - no Panda has done that.

Last edited:
Here you go, in steps:

• Get in the car, shut the door, and turn the key to the first position (so the warning lights come on), but don't start the engine.
  • To the left of the hazard light switch are three buttons: two have symbols for headlight up/down, and one says 'set' (it also has a little 'return' symbol on it)
  • Press 'set' once, and at the top of the digital display in the instrument panel, the word 'menu' should appear.
  • The buttons either side of 'set' are the up/down buttons for that menu. Press 'up' and you will step through the options: dimmer > buzzer ...etc.
  • Keep pressing until 'Set Time' appears.
  • Now press 'set' again which confirms you want to set the time (in this case it acts like an 'ok' or 'return' button).
  • Use the up/down buttons to set the clock to the right time - keep pressing and it will go though faster. Press 'down' to go backwards if that is nearer the time to be set.
  • Once correct time shows, press 'set' to fix it. This will return you to the menu.
  • Press 'up' again and the menu will show 'Set Date'
  • Press 'Set' to confirm you want to change the date and use the up/down and 'set' buttons to set it. Press 'set' at the final stage to 'fix' it and return to the menu.
  • To exit the set up menu, either press up/down until 'Exit menu' shows (and press "Set" to accept this), or just wait and it will exit by itself.
Other options in that menu let you set the brightness of the dash (the 'dimmer' option) - again, up to get to it, then 'set' to say you want to alter the setting, up/down to dim or brighten, 'set' to fix it (and return to menu). You can set the volume of the 'low fuel' and ice warning 'beep' (that's the 'buzzer' setting), and also choose whether the car locks itself as you start driving (the 'autoclose' option)

Some of the menu options are disabled if the engine is running.

Also, those buttons set the height of the headlight beam:
If the headlights are turned on with the engine running, pressing 'up' or 'down' (without pressing 'set') adjusts the headlight angle. This is shown in the centre of the digital display, with a 0, 1, 2 or 3 next to the symbol of the headlight. Should be on zero most of the time, unless you put an elephant in the boot, where you can set it down a bit (to 1, or 2 at most) to compensate for the weight tipping the front of the car up.

To other the earlier replies: there are no buttons on side of instruments (that was old model Panda), and no 'self set' from the radio - no Panda has done that.

What a diamond geezer, thank you very much, that is really appreciated.

Last edited:
To any Panda owner changing the clock forward an hour in the Spring, the Set button needs a gentle nudge and release when got correct time. I pressed and held it which is what have to do when resetting the TPMS to get the beep sound. Couldn't understand why time wouldn't save.

Back