General 2013 uk spec fiat 500 TA cutting out

Currently reading:
General 2013 uk spec fiat 500 TA cutting out

piwifb

hi all
anyone help me with this little cunnundrum
my wifes 500 TA which we have had from new has started to just cut out, all the lights flash up on the dash and then it says "start stop disconnected" it turns over but wont fire. if I disconnect the battery for a short while it might start eventually. I have also noticed now and again its slightly hesitant when on motorways etc. no engine management light is on and when plugged in it shows no codes. any ideas.
had car from new and has been regulary serviced .
I am just about to give it another service

hi all
anyone help me with this little cunnundrum
my wifes 500 TA which we have had from new has started to just cut out, all the lights flash up on the dash and then it says "start stop disconnected" it turns over but wont fire. if I disconnect the battery for a short while it might start eventually. I have also noticed now and again its slightly hesitant when on motorways etc. no engine management light is on and when plugged in it shows no codes. any ideas.
had car from new and has been regulary serviced .
I am just about to give it another service

Hi.
How many miles on it?

Poor earth cable.. or failing battery spring to mind.

Worth checking hatch wiring also.

Charlie

its on 53000 ish at present. I will check the battery tomorrow during the service .

This sounds like new battery time to me, but also check the main earth cable carefully; they've been known to corrode from the inside out.

wheres a good place to get a battery as I cant believe how dear they are , it needs a 027 efb

so took the car to my mates garage today and had it scanned. 3 faults listed-
1 P0520 OIL PRESSURE SWITCH
2 P1524 SPARK PLUG ANTI-FOULING FUNCTION
3 P0443 EVAPOURATION CONTROL VALKVES DRIVE

i changed the oil in the service and when the engine started for the first time it stated low oil pressure until the oil started to be moved around engine and as such i can rule out any issues from this.
new spark plugs installed.
only option left is a prob with the evap circuit.
has anyone ever had issues with one and would the main solenoid in the engine be the issue or the vent solenoid by the tank.?

Back