me heading north on the m6 tomorrow

Currently reading:
me heading north on the m6 tomorrow

arc

this is where i stand
Anyone else gonna be around on the M6 tomorrow. Will be coming on at J14 at around 3, and then staying on the M6 till J40. Wonder how long that's gonna take!

arc said:
Anyone else gonna be around on the M6 tomorrow. Will be coming on at J14 at around 3, and then staying on the M6 till J40. Wonder how long that's gonna take!

See you on Saturday on the forum :D

I've gotta navigate Junction 6 on the M6 while enroute between getting the exhuast fitted in Walsall and having the cambelt changed in Birmingham. Let us know what its like driving through Spaghetti Junction.

Who thinks I'll end up in Coventry?!

ello hellcat !!!!

if you fancy a brew 2moz whilst gettin your exhaust fitted give me a shout as im in walsall and if your having your zorst fitted at MIJ performance they useually take a while ( well they did with my last car) my numbers 07800 995623

hope to hear from u

Jay

Sorry its not getting fitted until the 28th.. I was posting now as a bit of research before I cause a traffic jam while trying to find the correct lane!

You would be correct about it being MIJ Performance doing the work...

Anyway back on topic.. anyone going to wave to Arc later on today?

i'm a few junctions north of birmingham, so luckily will miss all that. but friday afternoon around 3.. it normally backs up from about J16 down to at least 13 (can't see beyond that), might tell sheila to avoid the M6.

awww no random Alex sightings? hehe!

Back