General Fiat Uno Turbo ie Mk2 worth buying?

Currently reading:
General Fiat Uno Turbo ie Mk2 worth buying?

James1986

Hello all

I have been offered a Fiat Uno Turbo IE Mk2. It has 86K with full service history.
The car itself from what I can tell needs a repaint but doesn't have any rust but just a few different colours. Meant to be Grey but the front bonnet and wing is different! From what I can see it also needs the correct bumpers and side skirts.

He wants £3000 for it as it stands.

Is something like this worth buying and if I did what is needed how much would it be worth?

Thanks

Last edited:
Is it a genuine Turbo or turbo bits in a lesser three door shell?

Genuine Turbo in that kind of condition would be £1,500-£3,000

Re-shelled £800-£1,500

Re-shelled with the Turbo identity ringed on to it £0.00 Not worth the risk.

Is it a genuine Turbo or turbo bits in a lesser three door shell?

Genuine Turbo in that kind of condition would be £1,500-£3,000

Re-shelled £800-£1,500

Re-shelled with the Turbo identity ringed on to it £0.00 Not worth the risk.

What I was thinking.:)

The nut and bolt rebuild one that used to go to Stanford show.. bet thats no more than £6 k.. we are not exactly in a booming economy....

£3k.. I would want original.. less than 6 owners. Etc.. just needing basic touches..
not a bitsa..

Last edited:
Just spoke to him and he said its the original shell and Turbo with 3 owners! Still need to see it but I am not sure if I spent money on it how much it would be worth!

I can see a Mk2 sold on eBay - a ropey non-runner track car - that sold for £2050.

There are 2 for sale right now, one at £9995 and one at £14995. Hopelessly optimistic!

An OK-ish Mk1 sold for £7700 recently, though.

So, it's a difficult one to value.

On the face of it, 3 owners, history and rust free, even needing a repaint, doesn't sound ridiculously expensive at £3000, but I'd probably be happer at £2500 if it's complete with a decent interior.

(It's the interior which let down the £7700 Mk1 on eBay)

Back