Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 12:00 AM
Until: Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

yellowluigi

I Love my car
Our annual meet, drive around the Forest and enjoy a meal together.

Lunch will be at the Green Dragon Pub, Brook, which is just off of the M27 J1.

Coffee and then a drive around the beautiful New Forest before heading to the pub for lunch at midday.

!!!!UPDATE!!!!:

Initial meet at 10:00am now at Wyevale Garden Centre, Southampton Road, Cadnam, SO40 2NB. This is still just off of the same junction, but in the other direction. I have booked a table in the restaurant for coffee at 10:00am

Unfortunately I can't attend, I'm off to a christening that day. Literally the one date i can't manage. Sorry to miss this and hopefully I'll see people soon. :)

My Abarth sort of grew a bit and now has a picture of a jaguar on the back.... so my wife tells me we wouldn’t be welcome!

Mel has been attending for years without a Fiat! You would be very welcome if you would still like to join us.....

T4Jv2xJ.png

I don't think my 1.2 GP will appreciate this, 346 mile round trip :eek:
Maybe I'll attend something next year a bit closer.

Have added my name but can’t find how to add a +1 to attendees
Can anyone help please?

Thanks Mel, that explains it, we are currently in the rainforests of Costa Rica and only have a poor phone signal for our iPhones, I will amend our attendance numbers on our return

Pre order by Thursday 13th? Not 15th? That is saturday.
Do we book direct with the pub with a deposit?

Dont think we will make 10am for the ride, is there going to be a half way point maybe? Late night previous day!! But we will do our best

By the way, two cars, my son and his fiance have my old 500. He wants to join in this year as he heads home to Gosport from the said 'late night'.

Last edited:
Menu now attached. Please let me have your choices as soon as possible and by Thursday 13th at the latest!

Attachments

• Menu.JPG
    Menu.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 135
Could we order the following please
1 Topside of Beef
1 Lambs liver
1 chocolate brownie
1 winter berry pavlova

Back