Can't Post or Start New Threads / Need to Accept Forum Rules?

Currently reading:
Can't Post or Start New Threads / Need to Accept Forum Rules?

MartinIII

Sorry for this post, as it's likely a classic 'stupid newbie' question, but as I logged in a pop-up told me that I hadn't accepted the forum rules and regs, and so I wouldn't be allowed to post. I'm vainly trying to find a way to go back and accept those rules and regs but haven't found a way to do so. Any tips please? (I own a 2013 Panda TA 4x4 and am desperate for advice as how to winterise it when it's sitting amongst pointy peaks in the far north, only being driven once a month or so, and I was barely able to start it despite a new battery last month. Thank you! Martin

Hi Martin and welcome to the forum :)
I've not seen this issue before, ben might know as he will have implemented it.
I've just looked at the registration page and there doesn't seem to be a way to register without accepting the rules, if you navigate to the Panda section do you not get the option to start a new thread?

Last edited:
Wow. 3 moderators replying, and The Boss as well ... I feel sheepish, guilty and coddled. Thank you! :) I'm using a PC. Let me try again to navigate to the Panda forum and see if the option comes up ...

I've just gone into the Panda section and tried again. And indeed there's a New Thread option/button right where it's supposed to be. I don't know if I didn't see it before because I was momentarily blinded, or if the forum has magic juju that auto-fixes issues the moment they are raised ..? In any case, seems to be to a non-issue now, and may have been caused by my registering while on 3 different devices. Thanks all, very much!

Back