Proud new 100hp owner!

Currently reading:
Proud new 100hp owner!

Hi everyone!

Having been a car lover since I was about 11 years old, I was extremely excited when I recently finished university and there was finally a need to get my first car rather than rely on the availability of my mums Nissan Note which I have used for the last 4 years!

After much research and comparison I was down to a Suzuki Swift Sport, Renaultsport Twingo, and a Panda 100hp. I plumped for the Panda as it was the happy medium between ridiculous insurance costs in the Suzuki, and dreadful reported MPG in the Renault and I couldn't be happier with my choice!:D

I bought it 3 weeks ago, Grey, 48,000 miles and in very good condition! Got it from a lovely little garage who knew what they were talking about and had put a new exhaust centre section and pads on it.

Couldn't be happier so far with my first car and already have a long list of jobs I'm going to get stuck into throughout ownership to make it perfect! Right now it's as practical as I could ever need and is so much fun to drive that I can see myself sticking with it for a long time!

Already replaced the 4 different ditch finders on each corner with Uniroyal Rainsport 3's all around in 195/50, found it's really helped the ride and the car is handling holes it would've previously crashed over, a lot closer to what you'd call smoothly! Also thrown in a new K&N filter and painted the gearstick cap grey with red numerals!

Have been reading forum posts on the site extensively before and after buying the car so I thought I'd get involved and join an appreciating community as so far I've had mixed reactions from less automotively knowledgeable friends lets say! ;)

Look forward to hearing from any of you! :)

Hi and welcome to the Forum!

Sounds like you have got a nice example and that you are enjoying your first step on the Fiat ownership road. Be sure to post some pictures up when you can - you could also start your own thread in the Members Motors section.

There are a dedicated bunch of 100HP owners on here who I am sure will be along in due course to offer advice and who will be more than happy to help with any questions or queries you may have.

In the meantime, good luck and enjoy it! (y)

Hi and welcome.
I had a 2008 grey 100HP for 6 years. Loved it and regret selling it to this day.

If you ever need any help with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line.

Regards.

Dan.

Back