Optimized-IMG_20181028_161016_260.jpg

Panda 07 4x4 Panda

Introduction

I've always liked the look of the Panda and especially the 4x4 models. I posted a couple picture of my relatively newly acquired Panda in my 'hello' thread but I thought I'd post here too as I've now added roof rails :D For me the 4x4 looked like it needed them so I'm happy to have found and installed a pair.

One question though, more of a semantic debate(!), is it blue or is it lilac? This has been a topic of discussion during journeys!
Cheers!
To me it looks like 'blueish' :)
I thought roof rails were standard on 4x4's in 2006-07 ? Mine has them too but I just bought it, history is hidden.

Cheers!
To me it looks like 'blueish' :)
I thought roof rails were standard on 4x4's in 2006-07 ? Mine has them too but I just bought it, history is hidden.

Hey Hotcliff! I think you're right, they were standard fitment. I guess they were removed by someone before I bought the car (n)

Have you posted a pic of your Panda on the forum somewhere?

Hey Hotcliff! I think you're right, they were standard fitment. I guess they were removed by someone before I bought the car (n)

Have you posted a pic of your Panda on the forum somewhere?

Hey Mire,
Yes I did, but did not remember where I put those photos :)
Maybe I can make a new thread here..We eill try.
Cheers,
/Hotcliff

Mire Mare,
Here are some pics of my "Black Beauty" , 2005 Fiat Panda 4x4 :)
I recently had to replace the propshaft and main bearing but found a new at Autodoc in Germany, quite good price too.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 38
  • image1a.jpeg
    image1a.jpeg
    796.3 KB · Views: 37
  • image5a.jpeg
    image5a.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 32
  • image3a.jpeg
    image3a.jpeg
    50.3 KB · Views: 37
  • image2a.jpeg
    image2a.jpeg
    834.3 KB · Views: 41
I've always liked the look of the Panda and especially the 4x4 models. I posted a couple picture of my relatively newly acquired Panda in my 'hello' thread but I thought I'd post here too as I've now added roof rails :D For me the 4x4 looked like it needed them so I'm happy to have found and installed a pair.

One question though, more of a semantic debate(!), is it blue or is it lilac? This has been a topic of discussion during journeys!

Looks nice, definitely better with the bars on the roof and I reckon it's more blue than lilac.

yes its very blue, well under the dirt it is :rolleyes:
as above, mine already had roof rails, now has matching (ish) blue side repeaters

Attachments

• 20200409_174200.jpg
    20200409_174200.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 35
I thought I'd update my Panda thread after doing a couple of jobs.

Job one: Replacing the exhaust. This Panda seemed to have had a bodged exhaust job before I bought it. The exhaust hung very low - looked like it would clatter off speed bumps and was about to fall off at any moment, as many a friend told me after driving behind me! This exhaust stayed on for 18 months before shearing in front of the rear silencer just before lockdown in March this year. The Panda wasn't getting used so was parked up for a most of spring & summer.

After a good bit of shopping around I decided to get a stainless exhaust made by a local guy. I’m more than happy - it looks pretty standard and isn’t offensively loud sounding.

Job two: Fiat Forum Sticker on the rear window. Hard to see, I didn’t realise the blue was so dark, but it’s there!

KFP_Bridge.jpg

IMG_20201117_134233877.jpg

Back