Technical Please help!!!

Currently reading:
Technical Please help!!!

Noony

My 2011 95bhp 1.3TD manual Qubo threw up the engine management light and small warning triangle while my Wife was driving home last night.

The car still drove fine but I did notice that the radiator fan was on high speed when she pulled on the drive.

I read the codes and got just one P0512 Starter Signal Circuit. Does anyone know the cause of this and a cure please ?

Many thanks Noony

Last edited:
My 2011 95bhp 1.3TD manual Qubo threw up the engine management light and small warning triangle while my Wife was driving home last night.

The car still drove fine but I did notice that the radiator fan was on high speed when she pulled on the drive.

I read the codes and got just one P0512 Starter Signal Circuit. Does anyone know the cause of this and a cure please ?

Many thanks Noony

Hi.
How old is the battery?

Could just be a poor supply . Leading sensor voltage to drop on a cold start.

Does that code feature elsewhere on the forum?

Hi there, thanks for your reply. I can confirm the battery is in good condition.

I cleared the code and drove it all day yesterday and she didn't miss a beat, I'll be out in her again today so I'll see if it comes up again.

Cheers Noony.

Just a quick update, I have driven her since with no problems at all including a 90 mile trip up the M1 at cruising speeds so touch wood all is good.

Well after a couple of years of this code P0512 not showing its face, it has appeared again!!

My Qubo drive faultlessly again so I have cleared the code with my OBDII Scanner and will see if it re appears.

Take care folks.

Back