General Sat nav in dash display

Currently reading:
General Sat nav in dash display

Esseesse200

Ok soooo sat nav 5” works real well ‘now’ however when I scroll the menu on the steering wheel to the navigation part it says OFF. Is there any way I can switch that ON so that Mac can tell me where I’m going when I’ve got the stereo on

Just press the centre/OK button then select ON.

NOTE! You may be dissapointed in what you will actually get. When you are almost on top of the "turn" the MPH speedo will be replaced by a "turning arrow" for a short period of time and then it will dissappear. I actually find it quite useful as when it appears is when you turn. Often the countdown distances get difficult to judge/time when more complex or closely gathered options are available.

Wish it was that easy it won’t let me select anything when I press. It just says OFF no option to select on. Does it need to be unlocked by dealer

Wish it was that easy it won’t let me select anything when I press. It just says OFF no option to select on. Does it need to be unlocked by dealer

I assume your are on:

Menu 7 Vechicle Setup
See Navigation

Press OK and you will see On and Off with one ticked. Use Up/Down button to change selecttion then press OK.

There is another Navigation in the Menu (5 I think) but with this selected it just shows any navigation current instruction. You can't make any changes etc.

I assume your are on:

Menu 7 Vechicle Setup

See Navigation

Press OK and you will see On and Off with one ticked. Use Up/Down button to change selecttion then press OK.

There is another Navigation in the Menu (5 I think) but with this selected it just shows any navigation current instruction. You can't make any changes etc.

IMG_1123.JPG
This is all I have in menu 7 and in menu 5 this is it View attachment 1

You will only see directions appearing in that menu when set to view on the central dial when you have a Route planned/setup in the Nav. And as per my other thread - as per your image - when you are following directions with that view displayed you will need to convert your speed to KMH in your head - as per top left of your photo - it does not show in MPH?!?

Last edited:
Back