Styling Fiat Badge’s

Currently reading:
Styling Fiat Badge’s

I have an 11 plate Evo GP, just wondering if anyone else’s badges are all discoloured and delaminated/cracked? I’ve just bought new badges, £30 for both badges, push button for boot and normal for front. Going to be fitting them when they arrive and also plastidip the moustache as it was peeling and looked terrible, as well as the ‘Punto Evo’ badges on the back of the car too.

I’ve already done a test run. What do you think? (I sprayed over the Fiat badge because it was easier as it was just a test, but with a shiny new badge I think it’ll look cool).

Before:

IMG_4045.JPG

After:

IMG_4043.JPG

Last edited:
I have an 11 plate Evo GP, just wondering if anyone else’s badges are all discoloured and delaminated/cracked? I’ve just bought new badges, £30 for both badges, push button for boot and normal for front. Going to be fitting them when they arrive and also plastidip the moustache as it was peeling and looked terrible, as well as the ‘Punto Evo’ badges on the back of the car too.

I’ve already done a test run. What do you think? (I sprayed over the Fiat badge because it was easier as it was just a test, but with a shiny new badge I think it’ll look cool).

Before:

View attachment 193817

After:

View attachment 193818
Mine has condensation inside them.

I didn't even know you could swap them! Cheers. I'll have a look.

Yes, but it means taking front bumper off and also faffing on near wiper motor on the rear to change them but it’ll improve the look of the car [emoji1360]

If you donate to the Fiat Forum, you’ll get access to the member offers and there’s a 10% off code there [emoji4]

Have been doing this job as a video for my youtube channel, changed the back one and filmed that, now have the front one to do, badge for the front turned up at the weekend and plan to fit it maybe this coming weekend, also have all the paint and sandpaper to repaint the Evo moustache.

(moustache has to be the most appropriate name, seriously what else can you call it?)

Have been doing this job as a video for my youtube channel, changed the back one and filmed that, now have the front one to do, badge for the front turned up at the weekend and plan to fit it maybe this coming weekend, also have all the paint and sandpaper to repaint the Evo moustache.

(moustache has to be the most appropriate name, seriously what else can you call it?)

I’m sure it’s referred to as the ‘bumper ornament’ - but moustache is more accurate and descriptive haha

I look forward to seeing it uploaded! I’m subscribed too [emoji1360]

I can’t wait to redo the plastidip and get the new badge on, it’s going to look better than brand new.

What was the rear badge like to change? I’m hoping to get both done tomorrow. I can imagine the front badge being a nightmare as it has an adhesive back and bumper has to come off.

Rear badge is done, only a 10min job and looks great! That’s where the good news ends.

The front bumper has so many rusted screws in the wheel arches, it’s not budging at all. Going to need some screw extractor bits and rust remover [emoji30]

Back