Luggage carrier question...

Currently reading:
Luggage carrier question...

Earle

Hi all, Yank here. I hope this is not a "model specific" question, as it involves two different models. My daughter lives in France and I'm looking at a roof-top carrier on Amazon.fr, which they say fits the Panda III. My daughter's model is a Panda Cross. So that's the question - will it fit either? Mods, if this is not the proper forum, please delete or move and head me in the right direction...

Are you looking for the roof box, or the full system including the transversal carriers? Those can be model-specific, but not always...

difficult question to answer without knowing the specific models, the loder panda cross had a plastic moulding on the roof (no idea why) not sure about the newer ones, it will also depend if she has roof rails fitted or not

Sorry guys. I thought I had email notification enabled but apparently not. It is a 2018 Panda Cross and it does already have the roof rails. I went ahead and ordered, based on numerous cross bars which purport to fit both the Panda III and the Cross. I ordered from Amazon.fr and paid extra, a lot, for expedited shipping. Then, I got this message:

"Le traitement du paiement de votre commande passée auprès du vendeur tiers vonderpalette le 20/08/2018 subit actuellement un léger retard. Nous sommes désolés du désagrement causé.

La nouvelle date estimée de livraison de votre commande est :
28/08/2018 - 31/08/2018"

Now, I've heard of dishonored credit cards before (mine never have been), but I've never heard of a slow one. I've ordered from Amazon.de before but this was my first experience with Amazon.fr, not a pleasant one. Part of it is that I'm fluent in German but struggle in French. In this case, the luggage carrier, an enclosed one, is made in Germany anyway...

Are you looking for the roof box, or the full system including the transversal carriers? Those can be model-specific, but not always...
I ordered one from Amazon.fr with transverse bars plus the box...

Back