General Rear passenger door locked closed

Currently reading:
General Rear passenger door locked closed

Neil75

For about 2 weeks now the rear drivers side central locking hasn't been working so I've been pushing it down independently, handle worked on inside and out , yesterday when I locked the doors it did lock however this one lock is now stuck closed . The handle on both sides moves , however button won't go up , any ideas how I can fix this ?? I can't get the door open to get the card off !! Thanks

For about 2 weeks now the rear drivers side central locking hasn't been working so I've been pushing it down independently, handle worked on inside and out , yesterday when I locked the doors it did lock however this one lock is now stuck closed . The handle on both sides moves , however button won't go up , any ideas how I can fix this ?? I can't get the door open to get the card off !! Thanks

On my 2004 Punto I can get access to all the screws at the bottom of the card with the door closed so I cannot see why I could not get the card off with the door closed. What is your particular difficulty so far?

On my 2004 Punto I can get access to all the screws at the bottom of the card with the door closed so I cannot see why I could not get the card off with the door closed. What is your particular difficulty so far?

Thanks for reply, ive eventually got around to doing this , you were
Correct , panel came off without issue , central locking still not working , however door can now be opened manually , thanks again

Back