flashing mileage and no power to radio 09 grande punto

Currently reading:
flashing mileage and no power to radio 09 grande punto

mikepunto89

I'm new here so firstly, hello - now with that out of the way I have an issue that seems to be causing me Tourettes,

my partner has owned fiats since they were shoe box shaped but this is my first 1, 3 days ago I noticed my radio didn't turn on when i started driving so pressed the on button - nothing!! then I noticed my mileage is flashing, read a few posts on here as well as other places regarding proxy alignment but they were all old posts so offered little to no help.

I switched back to my factory radio and still no power and flashing mileage both radio in-line fuses are fine but have been having problems accesing the console fuse box as it's behind my blue&me and I have big hands so any info on which fuses to check would be appreciated, I'm trying to avoid going to fiat as I don't want a huge bill just to have my music back but also cannot continue to drive without my music ?. I have tried the pull battery and reset system all I got was to reset my clock.

Hopefully someone out there has some info i have not stumbled upon yet.

car is 59 plate grande punto active 8v 1.4, thanks in advance.

Hi there - I know this was a long time ago nad there is no answer but I have the same problem. Did you find a solution please?

Ken

Hi there, had same issue and losing power steering and car power. Turned out to be alternator issue. Check if battery charges

Back