General Lcd abarth dash in 2006 abarth

Currently reading:
General Lcd abarth dash in 2006 abarth

Hello,

I have a Stilo Abarth 5M from 2006 with the standard cluster, but in my donor car (2003) there is an colored LCD cluster.
Now I have transferred this in my car but it is missing 1 white plug.
After a proxy allingment, everything works. But the only thing that does not work is the oil temp and pressure gauger.
Does anyone know where the white plug goes and if I can put it in my stilo?
Sorry for my bad English :cry:

Thanks in advance.

not sure if this helps but....

I have a 1.6 but the previous owner put in the colour LCD dash and did the stuff to make it work.
My engine has a simple oil pressure switch (is off....until its on).
I was worried previously that I wouldn't have an oil pressure warning, because I saw that the LCD colour dash should have a segmented oil pressure graph (5 segments?), and I didn't have this as something I could view.
I got in touch with the previous owner who assured me it had a warning wired in (or proxy aligned?).
Anyway, I started getting low oil pressure warnings when hot. So, yes I had a warning and it wasn't the 5-segment display thing, it was just a off/on warning.
I saw I had a leak from the actual oil pressure sensor and on researching I found that the 2.4 had (I believe) and pressure sender mounted on the rear of the engine, whereas mine had a pressure switch mounted on the front of the engine block.
I put in a new switch and problem fixed, but I did consider putting on a T-piece, and adding the pressure sender from the 2.4 engine, and then (hopefully) adding this to the dash (and then getting it set up to show the segmented display?).
Anyway, this seemed a lot of hassle, and I was getting 50psi pressure at idle, and a new switch fixed the constant beeping! So, I didn't go ahead.

So, long story short, I'm wondering if your 2.4 has a switch fitted rather than a sender? Or the ones with the sender also have the switch, but yours didn't get the sender as it didn't have the colour dash? Or something like that. I hope this helps.

You can use the LCD display just fine and it'll still give you a nice colour low oil pressure warning if you ever get into a low pressure situation - don't worry about it.

My Abarth doesn't have the pressure sender and temp sensor either, you'd have to fit them.

I have added an LCD display to my Abarth too.

I know Davren and I have talked about this previously albeit I can't remember the intricacies of exactly what's involved (maybe you can, Davren?)

I have my abarth cluser now for about a year but I want to get the oil temp and pressure to work.

Does someone here already did this to a Abarth manual and is it even posible?

AEG5rfO.png

g9Yp2Ke.png

6r5EHPP.png

mTyvgNP.png

JjTtDug.png

MyLBEdI.png

mSSQsws.png

96RQa3u.png

ypCK6eQ.png

LKQbLt8.png

pvPTaeS.png

skxHwoj.png