Posted by solaris9988
the Departure Lounge
Saturday, June 2, 2018 - 01:00 AM
Until: Saturday, June 2, 2018 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
So After a successful first meet in April the All Italian breakfast meeting will be back at the Departure Lounge Cafe GU34 4BH (just outside Alton) the Saturday June 2nd 2018 @1000AM.
The April meeting again saw over 100 Italian cars, every marque was represented and a thank you to the Maserati club for bring a number very nice cars along.
The June meeting will be the same format, informal meeting of Italian car enthusiast, park up, chat, admire the cars, and have a good breakfast (best to get in early before the queue really picks up!).
The meetings are open to any Italian car of any age, and we have had classics through to modern Alfas, Fiat's, Maserati, and Ferraris and everything in between. Attendees have come from across the southern counties, with enthusiasts arranging their own convoys from Hampshire, Wiltshire, Dorset, and Surrey or arriving independently.
The cafe is a great venue for a breakfast meet, as it has a large solid field on which the owner lets us park so all the cars are together and out of the main public car park
As before there are few meeting points, for those coming from Southern Hampshire there is a meet at 08:30 in the car park of Sainsbury's at Junction 7 of the M27 (Hedge End), close to the petrol station, and then drive up in convoy.
I usually meet a few people in Newbury (I drive a 916 Red Alfa Romeo Spider so should be easy to spot) at 0900 in the McDonald car park McDonald - Newbury Retail Park, Pinchington Ln, Newbury RG14 7HU, then who ever turns up there we run down to Alton in convoy.

Please spread the word to other Italian marque forums or boards and get those cars down there!! the breakfast is worth it on its own!!
So will see you there Sat June 2nd 2018 @1000hrs!!
Alan

I'll be there and hope to see as many of you as possible.

over 100 cars last time. Not sure what Fiats will be there this time, but I know that two Panteras and a Diablo should be coming, so there will be some interesting stuff!

Anyone going from the London area?
Thinking of attending with my Fiat cinquecento sporting...

Thought I was going to miss this, as I had another commitment, but that's been cancelled.
So, I'll be at Newbury for 9am, then on to the big field!
Noxide we missed each other last time, I'll PM my mobile number, so if I'm not near my car you can squeak and we can find each other.

I will be attending with the cinquecento sporting Imola blue:slayer:

IMG_1743.JPG
IMG_1744.JPG
IMG_1746.JPG

I'll be there and hope to see as many of you as possible.

over 100 cars last time. Not sure what Fiats will be there this time, but I know that two Panteras and a Diablo should be coming, so there will be some interesting stuff!

Two pandas and a Doblo...

Looks like you had fantastic sunshine..
Was the field dry?

I suspect its free draining.. by the nature of its former use.

Hoping to get our panda there this summer.

Charlie

I met a guy looking for to get a Cinquecento Sporting
I found 1 in black!
Do not know his name... his father had a Delta Integrale at the meeting

Was lovely, sunny day, got burnt :)(), lots of cool cars. Never seen a Diablo in real life, phwoar.

My friend with the Alfa couldn't make, his car spent the week in a garage. Siiigh.

Onto the next one!

Was lovely, sunny day, got burnt :)(), lots of cool cars. Never seen a Diablo in real life, phwoar.

My friend with the Alfa couldn't make, his car spent the week in a garage. Siiigh.

Onto the next one!

Was great to meet you an your stickers collection!

Back