2014Fiat500L

I have quite a few trouble codes.
Bcm B10118 License plate light
Bcm B10AA4A Check configuration failed incorrect component installed
Bcm 11A111
Bcm 11A211
Bcm U173287 TPM node on B CAN- Missing message
TCM U041500 invalid data received from ABS Control Modue “A”

My air bag light is on and tire pressure monitor light. I want to figure out why my airbag light is on. The rear center seat belt is stuck. Not sure if that is the problem. I’ve read about the Multiecuscan tool. I’m in the USA and any help will be appreciated.

Having similar issue. Bought an OBD2 scanner from Harbor Freight for about 200 bucks because it is supposed to be able to reset codes. I need to learn the scanner so I can do that. So far I have only read the codes. I am only getting u1732-87. I guess that means a new module for me or I should try checking the wiring/connections. Any thoughts?

Having similar issue. Bought an OBD2 scanner from Harbor Freight for about 200 bucks because it is supposed to be able to reset codes. I need to learn the scanner so I can do that. So far I have only read the codes. I am only getting u1732-87. I guess that means a new module for me or I should try checking the wiring/connections. Any thoughts?

What scanner did you buy from HF, the ZF-13? Unfortunately most generic tools have limited functionalityy on Fiats. Take it back, HF have a 90 return policy.
Multecuscan www.multiecuscan.net a USB ELM-327 interface and adaptor leads is what you really need. Less than $200 but needs a laptop running windows XP or later.
Get a "modified for multiecuscan" ELM 327 not a cheap (<$10) one.

Robert G8RPI.

Back