Technical 2001'Sei 1108 MPi Water pump?

Currently reading:
Technical 2001'Sei 1108 MPi Water pump?

pumps.jpg

Based on that and your engine number I'd say you want the 20 tooth version.

Hi I know this post is old and I’m new and probably should post this elsewhere but I may start on my list of problems , my engine fan only works when I disconnect the temp sensor , but also as I bled the coolent I found the coolent pours from the little hoses I was expecting more pressure ,I also notice the coolent is red ?should it be blue ?I’m going to change the timing kit I and seem to have an mpi (2003) so a 125 tooth belt then?and can I use a better punto pump as someone mentioned a Grande Punto 8v ? What pumps are suitable ?very Grateful for Any advice .

Last edited:
24 teeth on all MPI versions. You can fit a Grande Punto 1.2 8v pump that has a larger impeller. Increases flow rate.

That is awsome thing to know. Thanks

@ Fiatfan13, I also have 2003 Sei Abarth MPI. I will change by belt and pump in February or March.
It is the same 125 tooth belt and I will try to use Grande Punto pump.
Now I have problem with fog lights that I need to sort out.

Do you have Sei manuals downloaded?

Last edited:
Hi htchd , il follow your belt change and pump and if that pump works out for you il be doing the same if I do mine first il let you know ,really struggling with the fan on mine did a flush and fresh coolent today , every little helps I suppose

Last edited:
Back