General Loving the new Tipo

Currently reading:
General Loving the new Tipo

TommyTipo

Hi, I am new to these forums however my last 4 cars have now been Fiats. First I had a 54 plate Punto thing, upgraded to a 61 plate Punto (that was quite nice), when the finance was up on that I went for a 14 plate Silver Panda (I was having something of a flashback as my first ever car was an E registered silver Fiat Panda - more filler than bodywork on that one!). Anyway, finance was coming to an end and, well I wanted a larger car so I went back to my local dealer and looked at the Tipo and 500x for deals, turned out the Tipo 1.4 95bhp was the only one in my budget.

I picked up my new Tipo (Tommy), the other day, yes it's is only the easy version but it is so much better than the Panda and I love it already! The interior is so much more comfortable and the boot is like a cave compared to my previous cars. It's bigger than my wife's Golf!

Think that I should have opted for a different colour though as the white version around the country lanes just gets caked in mud, I think I've washed mud off the nearside about 4 times already!

Only issue is the MPG...I've done 180 miles and almost half a tank has gone, I took out my wife's 63 plate Golf tonight, she has done 210 miles on just over a quarter (ok, it's an older car and it's a 1.2 bluemotion edition, BUT that's immense MPG)

Back