General Doblo newby

Currently reading:
General Doblo newby

19eddie82

Hello all I’m a first timer, just bought a 56 plate Doblo cargo 1.3 mainly gonna use it for work purposes but there’s a few things up with it so though I’d ask the experts.

First off there’s a slight fuel leak from the fuel filter housing I’m thinking it could be just a seal or gasket so was wondering if anyone’s had any issues with this before.

Secondly there’s slight play in the front wishbone bushes, are these a full arm job or do the bushes come separate, also is this a diy job or is there a special tool required.

And thirdly and probably most importantly some bafoon has snipped the plug off the radio harness when they removed the radio so I need to wire in a new harness, does anyone have a colour code for the wires and what the do, I’ve managed to find the right front dash speaker but the left ones colours aren’t matching up, the wires at the speaker end are purple and black and pink and black but there no purple or pink at the radio end. I was wondering do these wires change colour somewhere behind the dash or is there something I should be looking for .

Thanks for listening hope you can help.

Back