General Strada Abarth parts on Ebay

Currently reading:
General Strada Abarth parts on Ebay

abarth130tc

Warning guys if your buying parts off an ebay seller selling alot of Strada Abarth stuff on ebay be carefull . A friend of mine who also has a Strada abarth bought an item from this guy for 99p He paid for it only to recieve an email back to say he would not be selling the part for 99p and offered to refund him . If you check the guys ebay account he has a couple of negatives for not sending items out . This sort of behaviour is bad enough from ebay sellers but from a fellow abarth owner its awfull . You list an item for 99p you sell it for 99p if only one person bids . Those of us in the know know who this guy is and money seems to be this guys only friend .

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
The President of Fiat Strada Abarth 130TC of Great Britain has another ebay account and is breaking another Abarth https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-Str...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649. Fiat Strada parts at Roll Royce prices and the car looks way too good to break . His ebay account name is Elaborazione colasuonno as some people will know used to tune Abarth back in the 1980s in south London . My car was there back in 1989 before i bought it . Well now lets just say i have heard some negative stories about this garage so i find it strange he would use this as his ebay name . Cryptic message maybe you judge .

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back