Technical IAW 16F .ER imob delete

Currently reading:
Technical IAW 16F .ER imob delete

craigk

Hi guys I have a problem with my sei spi immobilizer I have removed the EPROM chip and have some brand new blank chips/chip reader/writer etc and am having trouble finding a map without the imob that I can write to a new chip and install into me ecu has anybody got a link to a possible suitable map?

:bang::bang::bang:

il even buy one off yourself or another member, the car I bought keeps blowing imob's for sum reason, Iv already blown my third ecu kit , car runs first start and can drive for ages but after you turn it off and try restart along comes mr imob :/ so ultimately just want to delete imob altogether

cheers mate, be great if you could, just want the car to run and not come out early one morning and not start in the middle of winter :D

you may still be able to get a mckrich chip. try emailing him and see if you get a reply!

I had a mckrich chip somewhere you could've copied, I'm sure someone else has one hanging about you could potentially borrow.
Hi
My Chips are still available and will completely disable the immobiliser circuit (yopu can disconnect the immobiliser box from the loom.

Just to be clear I do not give anybody permission to copy chips. If you copy my chips you breach my copyright. Which is totally unfair. I developed the chip as an alternative to the £250 or so you would have to pay commercially and and I sell them at a very fair price especially if you measure BHP/£. Please do not encourage anybody the breach copyright!

Regards,

Michael

Hi
My Chips are still available and will completely disable the immobiliser circuit (yopu can disconnect the immobiliser box from the loom.

Just to be clear I do not give anybody permission to copy chips. If you copy my chips you breach my copyright. Which is totally unfair. I developed the chip as an alternative to the £250 or so you would have to pay commercially and and I sell them at a very fair price especially if you measure BHP/£. Please do not encourage anybody the breach copyright!

Regards,

Michael

My apologies, I wasn't aware you were still producing them!
Please ignore my flagrant disregard for copyright law (y)

Back