Coupe Last registered Fiat 20 v coupe turbo plus

Currently reading:
Coupe Last registered Fiat 20 v coupe turbo plus

Carcollector69

Hi there everyone I'm new here I have just purchased a 20v turbo plus coupe in electric blue date of reg is 29/9/2000 and last didgits in vin number are 70087 with I presume is this build number Does anyone know how late this car is and does anyone have a newer one here I contacted the dvla today and said they may be able to help under the freedom of info act and gave me a department to write to This is my second ever fiat first being a 1300 uno turbo some 15 years ago Regarding the coupe I'm blown away what a cracking car it is visually and behind the wheel She is completely standard bar some lowered springs the only mod I want to do is a remap mainly to remove low boost in first two gears from what I've read I can get 240-250 bhp from a remap with standard air box and exhaust any help will be much appreciated...I'm off to look at that beautiful back end on the coupe again :)

Hey that's very handy info many thanks my friend are them figures for the uk or worldwide Doing some sums that means mine is 11th car from last built I'm going to try to get info from the dvla on how many are remaining in uk newer than mine some may have been scrapped/wrote off/exported Thanks again and I'll post my findings from dvla :)

Back