Technical alloy wheel plastic pads size help

Currently reading:
Technical alloy wheel plastic pads size help

noope

Hi, i have a 1.6 Stilo. I am prepering to winter and I Just realized that I lost my plastic pads i dont know whats its name in english it goes betwen wheel hub from inside and your car hub. And I dint know what size shoud I order. I attached my wheel size.

Last edited:
Pic
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3pm5vbU9QQ7YW5PcXZUTVJRaWc/view?usp=drivesdk

Last edited:
Hi, i have a 1.6 Stilo. I am prepering to winter and I Just realized that I lost my plastic pads i dont know whats its name in english it goes betwen wheel hub from inside and your car hub. And I dint know what size shoud I order. I attached my wheel size.

Hi. Do you mean the small CENTRE CAP that knocks out.. for tyre changing...

IDEA: LOOK on ePER... or fiatdalys site for a good diagram,description and part number

Charlie

Do you think about these things? (I also have one pair less than what would be ideal)

Last edited:
Photos...

Attachments

• DSC_1743.JPG
    DSC_1743.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 56
  • DSC_1742.JPG
    DSC_1742.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 34
Sorry Guys I was at phone yesterday. I mean these little guys:
Wheel-Hub-Center-Ring.jpg

My thoughts are they only help line up holes in wheel with holes in hub when changing wheel.

They are known as spigot rings. They make sure that the wheel sits centered on the hub, where the centre bore of the wheel is larger than the hub of the car.

If you have factory fiat wheels you should not need a spigot ring to fit them, as they are made to fit the car.

If you've got aftermarket wheels then you may well need spigot rings.

The hub on the Stilo is 58.1mm; so you'll need a spigot ring to go from 58.1mm to whatever the centre bore of your wheel is.

For example, my 18" OZ wheels have a centre bore of 60.1mm, so I have 58.1mm to 60.1mm spigot rings.

Back