Styling what car seat covers to get ?

Currently reading:
Styling what car seat covers to get ?

notorious19

ok got a w reg fiat punto,looking to buy some car seat covers can anyonr recomend some that fit proper cause seen quite a few hat just dont look that good, anyone tried the fast and furious ones as i like the design do they fit nice and tight ? so any recomendations would be great help, thanks jay

lol ok well what you thinki should do,when i got the car it has like wat look like water stains or some sort of stains on most of the seats and it dont look good at all,so what should i do ?

ok,any idea what kinda price they would charge,and anyone recomend somewhere in south east london area

thanks for that looks like they not that far from me just hope they can sort them out,guess they can get most staines out of seats now though eh

I would be temped to try a decent stain remover first and see if that works before parting with any cash, then if that doesnt work take it to a professional :)

notorious19 - Where abouts in SE you live? looking on the map, looks like you're near me, hmmmm you know of Bexleyheath, Welling, Sidcup etc? I live in Bexleyheath!

Well, I certainly need to have my car completely cleaned before I do anything.. I need a new paint job too - dirty scratches down each side of the car that have come from no where :bang: !!

I was thinking seat covers, but you wont really find any that have a nice fit, and they look gay IMO! I think ill save up and get two bucketseats front and nice leather in the back :) haha.

PeteyPye said:
notorious19 - Where abouts in SE you live? looking on the map, looks like you're near me, hmmmm you know of Bexleyheath, Welling, Sidcup etc? I live in Bexleyheath!

Well, I certainly need to have my car completely cleaned before I do anything.. I need a new paint job too - dirty scratches down each side of the car that have come from no where :bang: !!

I was thinking seat covers, but you wont really find any that have a nice fit, and they look gay IMO! I think ill save up and get two bucketseats front and nice leather in the back :) haha.

do that type of stuff to your second car :) imo..

i see first car as.. get nice wheels, lwoer it, tint windows, sort lights out.

second car, above + very nice interior ;0)

thats me tho :p

peteypye im in south east london,bermondsey area so not that far from ya really,i got some car seat cleaning stuff to give it a try first, b4 i take it anywhere but ben quoted about £50 to do the hole interior,

hmmm bermondsey boys... i know a few, Alfie C ring a bell? probly not lol.. Yeah try the cleaning and see what happens! Let me know 'cos i got a nice stain on most my seats!
Cheers

Back