General Any Panda Cross deals to be had ?

Currently reading:
General Any Panda Cross deals to be had ?

mitchk

Currently in the market for a Panda Cross - have been looking for ages for used but the Twinair ones are few and far between with any spec.

What kind of deals are out there? Has anyone bought one recently and got a good deal?

Have an 04 panda currently and have enjoyed it but a bit tatty now and want something a bit newer

The Cross has never really had great deals attached to it.

Fiat seem to have split their models in two, work a day models and their more aspirational models.
They seem to have placed the Cross into the later and these models aren't as heavily discounted as some of the work a day models.

The best I've seen is around £2000 deposit contribution on their I-Deal PCP, though it's possible to get around 20% off on their Affinty scheme (outright sales) for new, if you qualify. (British Cycling members qualify for around £20 membership fee).

You might get some luck if you try and contact some of the dealers that shift a lot of cars through brokers like Carwow and Drive the Deal as they'll buy in lots of cars for stock rather than only sell factory orders.
Westover Group Fiat always seem rather active on the above sites, particularly with the Pandas.

Carwow very useful, but different dealers may quote depending on the spec. Which lead me to message one saying could you quote me on something else instead. The finance quotes can be a bit much, but as there's stil money in selling 0% apparently, you just never know. You could get a really good offer. While the Twin Air is a love or hate engine, not sure I could go back to a 1.2 after all. By Panda standards my TA 4x4 absolutely flies, it could cope with more power too.

currently negotiating the Privilege route with my British Cycling membership and are at 19%

best offer through carwow and brokers has been 15%

very tempted at the moment and probably will go with the TA Yellow one as I think colour best defines the car.

Finance seems to be a no show and is way more than cash price

There's a used 64 plate Cross TA in Yellow at Thames Group Slough. Must be worth a haggle at least.

Odd that its display is in Italian, and is showing the distance in Km. Italian first owner, perhaps? Or just someone who couldn't fathom the manual.

It's slightly older than mine, but similar mileage (and mine doesn't have any stains on the seats :D). Go on, make me an offer! :tempt:

I'm after winter pack and rear sensors and I don't think that has either

I'm after winter pack and rear sensors and I don't think that has either

......unlike our new Lounge.

That said, the parking sensors are worse than useless. They're screaming for mercy when I'm a good foot away from the garage door, having already been nervous all the way up the drive.

......unlike our new Lounge.

That said, the parking sensors are worse than useless. They're screaming for mercy when I'm a good foot away from the garage door, having already been nervous all the way up the drive.

Think if them as reversing sensors rather than parking, if they scream when you're a foot away from reversing over a small child in your blind spot then maybe not so useless! I regret not ordering them on my 500 but thankfully haven't mowed anyone down yet! Also good for those awkward pillars in underground car parks particularly in the dark.

Last edited:
I don't think the Panda needs them for parking, tbh. You just have to remember that the car ends 8 inches beyond your rear window. Piece of cake.

Oh, and keep a look out for small children and pillars, obvs. (y)

Last edited:
have just put a deposit down :slayer: can't wait

best deal I got was using my British Cycling membership and buying outright which net me just over 20% which I thought was quite good.

finance with the dealerships I contacted was a no go for the cross

delivery mid November hopefully

mitch

Back