Styling Mopar mudflaps

Currently reading:
Styling Mopar mudflaps

Hey,

Just bought myself a 500x cross plus to go with my mk1 punto.
Just wondering if anyone knows whether the genuine mopar front and rear mudflaps fit the uk cars, the cross model in particular before I go and buy a set?

And if anyone has them, and has pics of them fitted that would be fab.

Tsimon

Only seen them advertised on MOPAR US. Doesn't seem to be a UK option for some reason. They're pricey about £80 or £90. I believe there's an earlier post from this year where someone was buying a set, not sure if they went through with it.

Well the part number for the US Mopar "plain" 500X mudflaps is 82214563. (Please go to the fiatusa.com website and verify for yourself. I take no responsibility for p/n validity so am just giving an example!!!!!!!)

You could phone your UK/Country Fiat Dealer and ask for price and availability.

Accessories work/are driven by a completely different process (as are tools). Whilst all vehicle parts are universally on ePER accessories and tools are not. This means that country dealers only have access to effectively "country accessory brochure listings" from which they get a part number to order.

Reversing the process (give the dealer a part number) often works BUT THERE IS A RISK. If they order the part number and it is the wrong part then you will stuck with the part or charged a handling fee.

If the part is a special order item (eg not normally stocked by Fiat in a given country) then the part can not really be returned to Fiat via your dealer so you will be stuck with it yourself. :bang:

Last edited:
Back