General Is it me or......

Currently reading:
General Is it me or......

Bigvtwin996

Established member
Is there some right $%$£%%$£ for sale on Ebay recently...
ranging from the most desirable perfect restorations.. with errr a 126 engine???
to some heaps that I think even Sean.. "I can weld metal where there is only air" would probably turn his back on...
I cannot work out how it can be profitable to import this Rust from Italy unless it is free...

No there are some real chancers out there. But I am a sucker for a rusty engine lid to stick on the living room wall for £300.00!

There is a bloke on there who lives on the same road as my mate, who sells some really nice cars on eBay but they are normally £15k+. He has a Trasformabile on there at the moment.

Half the fun is doing them up but Peter and Sean take it to new extremes!

No there are some real chancers out there.

I'm looking for an obsolete part at the moment, so I have a saved search on range rover classic two doors. This popped up yesterday...
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/352114122137

As well as being a chancer, you'd think this is also illegal. Essentially a scrapped undeclared import vehicle being sold with the aim of essentially having someone use this ID on an existing RR to make it tax free. :eek:

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back