Technical Belt tension!

Currently reading:
Technical Belt tension!

RockyBalStojaaa

Hi! How to tension auxilary belt for Fiat Coupe 20 V Turbo A/C model , but without A/C ?I would be very thankfully ,if someone helped me out whit this!!!

Does the ac compressor pivot to tension belt?
Or is there spring loaded tensioner?
Why not just leave ac compressor in place?

We can understand OK you are doing fine with English

Does the ac compressor pivot to tension belt?
Or is there spring loaded tensioner?
Why not just leave ac compressor in place?
I don't want to leave it there because its taking a lot of space in engine bay! What does pivot means ,it islike somethings turning around?

Removing the AC compressor is quite an involved procedure. It's not just a case of taking everything out that's not needed. Information is on the web, sorry can't do link, but the answers are out there.

Removing the AC compressor is quite an involved procedure. It's not just a case of taking everything out that's not needed. Information is on the web, sorry can't do link, but the answers are out there.
I am trying to find something that would help me,for like 2 hours , and nothing![emoji1] [emoji1]

I know that I cant remove everything that's not needed, but I have seen Fiat coupe models that don't have A/C compressor!

I know that I cant remove everything that's not needed, but I have seen Fiat coupe models that don't have A/C compressor!

Yes of course there are models without AC, but if I'm reading you correctly there are things you need, & follow to make your car without AC. I cannot do the link, but look for Fiat Coupe forum, you will find all information there.

The ac compressor takes no power from engine at all when ac turned off(or not working)
If you take it off environmentally damaging chemicals are released, unless you have system professionally degassed.

Just leave it where it is and you have a car that works with a property tensioned belt.

Good luck Jack.

Back