General Installing Bluetooth in 2013 Colour therapy Fiat 500?

Currently reading:
General Installing Bluetooth in 2013 Colour therapy Fiat 500?

ohlivia119

Hi everyone, im new to this FF i was wondering if someone could help me out. I own a 2013 Colour Therapy Blue 1.2 Fiat 500. This model does not have an aux or bluetooth. Ive looked on fiats website but im slightly confused as to what blue and me actually is? where can i get this? how much is it here in the UK? would it work in my fiat?? :confused:

It's not something you can fit as an after market item it's a factory installed system.

Even second hand the blue and me modules can be silly expensive and you'd need to change the cars wiring loom to fit the system then hook it up to computers to let the car know it's there.

Far better off looking at getting a parrot Bluetooth hands free kit installed

Hi everyone, im new to this FF i was wondering if someone could help me out. I own a 2013 Colour Therapy Blue 1.2 Fiat 500. This model does not have an aux or bluetooth. Ive looked on fiats website but im slightly confused as to what blue and me actually is? where can i get this? how much is it here in the UK? would it work in my fiat?? :confused:

What happens if you press the cd button twice with no disc in, does aux appear on the display?

I agree with AndyRKett that Blue&Me would be impractical to fit. If you just want Bluetooth - I had a Parrot CK3100 installed on a previous car that didn't come with it as standard, it worked well

It's not something you can fit as an after market item it's a factory installed system.

Even second hand the blue and me modules can be silly expensive and you'd need to change the cars wiring loom to fit the system then hook it up to computers to let the car know it's there.

Far better off looking at getting a parrot Bluetooth hands free kit installed

THANK YOU!! Helped me out loads!

I agree with AndyRKett that Blue&Me would be impractical to fit. If you just want Bluetooth - I had a Parrot CK3100 installed on a previous car that didn't come with it as standard, it worked well

That's great thank you for your help! Is that just for Bluetooth or aux aswell?

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
If aux appears on the radio that cable may work - although I was under the impression that radios after mid-2010 didn't accept this cable. You could always send it back on eBay though if it doesn't work (check their returns policy!).

If aux appears on the radio that cable may work - although I was under the impression that radios after mid-2010 didn't accept this cable. You could always send it back on eBay though if it doesn't work (check their returns policy!).

If the "aux" comes up there must be some way of feeding in a signal may require a different lead or "system "?

If the "aux" comes up there must be some way of feeding in a signal may require a different lead or "system "?

Well so I was lead to believe - but I know my mid-2010 radio wouldn't play ball, and I'm sure I read on here it was in 2010 the change happened. To be sure I guess the only thing is to pick up a cable and have a go!

Back