Stilo Hi There, Looking For An Unusual Part

Currently reading:
Stilo Hi There, Looking For An Unusual Part

TBoneMurphy

Hey everyone,

A couple of years ago inherited my grandmother's old 1.2 16v Active Stilo '02. It's a grand car with good fuel efficiency and enough space for everything I cart around. I hadn't had a problem since then (other than a weird airbag light that flashes up occasionally). I like to work on cars (though I'm very much a newbie at it). Had an issue crop up over the bank holiday here and I couldn't get afford to not be driving. Basically all of my radiator fluid disappeared in under a week. I drained and refilled the system with new coolant mix (it probably needed it after all the driving I had been doing. which required me to actually remove the radiator.

In doing so, I removed the outlet hose for the coolant from the top of the radiator on the driver's side. I noticed that the small plastic hose attachment that would screw in to the radiator had been overtightened by whoever the last person was to drain the radiator (no idea who and grandma is gone so no way of finding out). The attachment was snapped and thus this is where the fluid had been leaking out. The more went out, the hotter the radiator got, the more went out. Anyway, I have temporarily fixed it with some superglue and some gasket sealant (my Tec 7 was solidified in the tube). But I really need to get my hands on one of those parts Any ideas? Micks Garage only has full after market radiators to purchase whereas this thing could realistically be 3D printed if I had a printer.

A picture of the parts in question are in my gallery but I don't have 5 posts yet so can't link

Update on this. Thanks for the help and the part number. There were none of the listed part number available in Ireland at all when I checked so I decided to go down the breaker route. Managed to find a grande punto with a similar system but when I got it home it just didn't quite fit. It was fixed with Tec 7 there for a few months and was absolutely fine, but I'm currently in the process of getting one 3D printed for about 15 quid. Seems the easier option altogether. Thank you for all your help!

Back