Panda Blue 100HP...Bristol

Currently reading:
Panda Blue 100HP...Bristol

I spotted a Blue Panda 100HP driving at Eastgate shopping centre on Saturday (29th) cruising past my red 100HP. The only other one I've ever seen here in Bristol since owning mine.

I would have guessed the blue hp in mk was me but i didnt leave the house yesterday! I have seen a red hp in the mk sainsburys car park a few times was that you?
Only other spot that springs to mind was a black one (2010 looked like new) in newport pagnell driven by a middle aged woman.

Anyone in bristol recongise my ? Its previous owner was in bristol or there abouts.

Trying to find the guy, may have to resort to sending him an old fashioned letter lol as I would like to know the background / history on this car.

Its a metallic blue sporting multijet.
I have the last keepers address, think he may have part ex'd it as i bought it from a in shropshire (leintwardine tyre and battery) he said he got the car from bristol and had to change dmf and clutch... it had not been mot'd since november last year, he put a full ticket on it in march when i bought it so i suspect he'd drove it on trade plates...

Oh bummer cant figure out how to add attachments, will do it on the pc in a min

Attachments

• 20170503_154451[1].jpg
    20170503_154451[1].jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 105
Last edited:
I would have guessed the blue hp in mk was me but i didnt leave the house yesterday! I have seen a red hp in the mk sainsburys car park a few times was that you?
Only other spot that springs to mind was a black one (2010 looked like new) in newport pagnell driven by a middle aged woman.

No not me. Mines was a Bristol car, Now a Norwich'ite ?

We have a red 100 on our books belongs to a Sam Keller and he's got a few more interesting things to drive, I'll get him up on the I pad

Back