Technical Wiring issues

Currently reading:
Technical Wiring issues

JAybee750

I am looking to find out which type of wiring I have on my '04 Doblo MPV. I have downloaded the 5 eLearn .rar files from the download section, unzipped them into 5 .iso files but am not 100% sure how to combine them. I tried using online software to joint them and then burned the .iso to a CDand it ran the manual OK, although when I look at the electrical and select 'wiring' it does not work.

How can I find the wiring diagram for my car, and wether or not I need a 7-way bypass relay? I never knew it would be so hard to find a wiring diagram for a car! :(

Thanks in advance.

JB

I am looking to find out which type of wiring I have on my '04 Doblo MPV. I have downloaded the 5 eLearn .rar files from the download section, unzipped them into 5 .iso files but am not 100% sure how to combine them. I tried using online software to joint them and then burned the .iso to a CDand it ran the manual OK, although when I look at the electrical and select 'wiring' it does not work.

How can I find the wiring diagram for my car, and wether or not I need a 7-way bypass relay? I never knew it would be so hard to find a wiring diagram for a car! :(

Thanks in advance.

JB

Hi JB, did you find a wiring diagram for your Doblo? I need one for my 2009. Help, anyone? Thanks :)

Re: ABS Wiring issues

looking for ABS info /\ wiring diagram etc.
the front left is intermittent now on all the time #, sensor is good tried new any ideas
thanks

Thanks f8 will try & decipher the computer stuff

G8 think I found what you were sending me to
Presume you went
Downloads on header bar
Scroll to Doblo
Scroll to Doblo eLearn By Darren
I loaded these files 5 to disc & after 2 hours of frustration:bang: came to ask :)what the **** am I doing wrong, the old zip files seemed to work without to much problem :cry::cry:

G8 think I found what you were sending me to
Presume you went
Downloads on header bar
Scroll to Doblo
Scroll to Doblo eLearn By Darren
I loaded these files 5 to disc & after 2 hours of frustration:bang: came to ask :)what the **** am I doing wrong, the old zip files seemed to work without to much problem :cry::cry:

Hi,
The 5 files are .RAR files. You need a RAR decompresson program. I use 7-zip but there others out there. You need to decompress the 5 files into one ISO file. Normally if all 5 files are in one folder if you click the 1st file it will ask if you if you want to unzip all. Other programs may need you to alt-click to select all 5 and then "open with" the decompression program. Read the instructions for your chosen software.
Then you use CD-ROM burning software to make a CD from the ISO file.

Robert G8RPI.

G8 Thanks for reply.
I am using 7-zip Tried to un zip & it just don't seem to sort it all out, will sit down again re load the 5 files from fiat forum & start from scratch Thanks for your help (y)
Expect it is simples me & computers seem to have a hate hate relationship I hate them & they hate me, trouble is they are cleverer

Last edited:
Well our IT man spent 1+ hour trying to load the files they are corrupt

Well our IT man spent 1+ hour trying to load the files they are corrupt

Works fine for me, I just tried it. Did not hve 7-zip on this PC so installed it
http://www.7-zip.org/
made a directory "doblo"
went to
https://www.fiatforum.com/downloads.php?do=download&downloadid=451
Right clicked on each link in turn and selected "save link as" saving to doblo folder.
When all downloaded, right clicked on first file Doblo eLEARN.part01.rar
selected 7-Zip from first drop-down and "extract to doblo eLearn" from secon dropdown.
7-Zip made a director "doblo eLearn" in the Doblo director and generated a single 471.6Mb .ISO file.
If yuo are still having trouble I could burn a disk and post it to you.

Robert G8RPI.

Hi G8 strange as 3 different people have tried to download, our IT guy, & another person that teaches computer science & me more than once & all on diferent computers :eek: .will try again thanks for the offer if it dont work for me will get in touch.

Jay & rain
The wiring diagram is a pictorial lay out, not a wire by wire diagram showing pin to pin routing with plug layouts or colors just a black line

Last edited:
Back