Technical Calling all twinair owners..

Currently reading:
Technical Calling all twinair owners..

Hi all i identified this part as a clutch damper.. 20170416_122756.jpg
This has caused some confusion on the forum.So if you can turn the front wheels to O/S and have a peek though the N/S Wheel arch.If its their leave your date of manufactor with your comment..

you did not identify the part as a clutch damper.

You posted asking what it was and received the answer, from a forum member, that it is a clutch damper.

You then asked what it does and received several accurate informative
replies from several forum members.

What are you still confused about and why?

Last edited:
you did not identify the part as a clutch damper.

You posted asking what it was and received the answer, from a forum member, that it is a clutch damper.

You then asked what it does and received several accurate informative
replies from several forum members.

What are you still confused about and why?

Yes the original poster had several answers from other forum members including yourself, but he also phoned a main Fiat dealer himself and received clarification.

I would imagine from reading the other thread about this, that he's trying to establish exactly which models this damper was fitted to, ie all TwinAir's, or other engines too. Why I'm not sure, some people just like to know these things.

I get that some people may find it a bit of a random question, but we have tonnes of those on here & is it really that much of an issue? If so, perhaps just try to ignore the post. I certainly wouldn't suggest coming on here and start being abrupt to people within a few weeks of joining as you'll end up having a coronary after a few months of it :( We don't know how much experience of online forums other people have and therefore the way they phrase things may not be exactly how we would phrase things ourselves - this might make all the difference in terms of what the person was trying to say and how it's been conveyed.

Back