Technical Firmware

Currently reading:
Technical Firmware

citronr

Does anyone know how you find out what version of firmware you have on your 2016 500X with 5" Radio NAV?

Still waiting. I know your supposed to simultaneously push three button below the 5" screen to reveal what firmware you have but I do not know which three. Please help.

HELP! Anyone know how to find out on your 5" Radio NAV screen what model radio and firmware your 500X has (what buttons do you simultaneously hold down and in what mode?) AND how to get a newer one installed that will work with UConnect LIVE? Fiat Customer Care claims that is "not possible" to fix this problem if you are stuck with a 500X built for a rental fleet as it now appears our 500X was. BTW the dealer never told us that when we bought it new.

HELP! Anyone know how to find out on your 5" Radio NAV screen what model radio and firmware your 500X has (what buttons do you simultaneously hold down and in what mode?) AND how to get a newer one installed that will work with UConnect LIVE? Fiat Customer Care claims that is "not possible" to fix this problem if you are stuck with a 500X built for a rental fleet as it now appears our 500X was. BTW the dealer never told us that when we bought it new.

That is not true, 500X models with 5" uConnects have been upgraded recently

That is not true, 500X models with 5" uConnects have been upgraded recently

What do you mean by recently? If mine is not updated, then what? Fiat keeps telling me that my 500X cannot be updated or retrofitted in any way that would give me UConnectLIVE because it was built unbeknownst to me who bought new on 1 October 2016 as a rental fleet car. Fiat says it is physically impossible to fix this problem. Can someone explain to me how and why it is physically impossible to fix this problem?

What do you mean by recently? If mine is not updated, then what? Fiat keeps telling me that my 500X cannot be updated or retrofitted in any way that would give me UConnectLIVE because it was built unbeknownst to me who bought new on 1 October 2016 as a rental fleet car. Fiat says it is physically impossible to fix this problem. Can someone explain to me how and why it is physically impossible to fix this problem?

I believe I answered these questions on 29 May in response to your own post

Fiat UK treating Customers Differently?

https://www.fiatforum.com/showthread.php?t=450789

Back