Technical edit proxy configuration (MultiEcuScan)

Currently reading:
Technical edit proxy configuration (MultiEcuScan)

frankiep

hi guys!
i have a Lancia Delta (also known as Chrysler Delta) but it's basically the same car of Fiat Bravo so...
i would edit (not alignment) proxy configuration on my Lancia Delta III (844) 1.6 mjt to activate some interesting function. I found some useful information on internet and i started to understand something...Could you explain me how to read proxy configuration from my car, how to modify that and how to write modified configuration? and what modify...

For example i found:
NQS Configuration. #44
Bit 0 = 0/1 means gas discharge lamp disabled/enabled
Bit 1 = 0/1 means over-speed warning disabled/enabled
Bit 2 = 0/1 means ODO units change disabled/enabled
Bit 3 = 0/1 means auto-lamps not fitted/fitted
Bit 4 = 0/1 means Cruise control absent/present
Bit 5 = 0/1 means transmission type manual/auto
Bit 6 = 0/1 means oil information request/not request
Bit 7 not used / reserved

but i still don't know how to get the actual proxy configuration from my car and how to modify that...someone can explain this to me? and someone knows all functions available in all nodes??

I have MultiEcuscan software and i do proxi alignement and some enabling functions but i would edit the proxy configuration because some functions are enabling only on this way..

Thanks for help!!

cheers

Francesco

Hi! Where did you find this information? I have a Fiat Punto mk2b, and I might be able to help you how to change the above, but I may need more info about the above. You may need to change the memory contents of the NQS node.

Back